Jupiter International Hotel
Any reference to “Jupiter International Hotel”, "we", "us" and "our" is to Jupiter International Hotel except where the relevant service is provided by another Jupiter Hospitality Group, in which case references to we, us or our shall, in respect of those services, be references to that Jupiter Hospitality Group.
Jupiter International Hotel (“JIH”) is a company registered in Ethiopian Law (registered number is 04/1/04143/96) with registered office Cherkos Sub City, Kebele 17 House no 246/247, Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
Any reference to “you” or “your” is a reference to you as a guest of a JIH website or service. Your privacy Protecting your privacy is one of our top priorities. Please take a few minutes to read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We recommend that you regularly review this policy for any changes. It is your responsibility for doing so.
What information is being collected and how is it used?
There are various sections of the website which correspond to different aspects of JIH’s business. The nature and purpose of the personal data we collect from you will differ depending on which area of the site(s) you access (for example whether you are registering receive news on our latest offers or simply contacting us to provide feedback).
What data we collect and how this is used is set out in detail in this policy but general categories include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website which may include: your name, address, postcode, email address, date of birth, telephone number, payment details and service details (if applicable);
- technical information about your use of JIH services including details of your domain name, location and internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser version, the content you view, how long you stayed on a page, • data collected through the use of "cookies" and/or other devices.
- other data from time to time to help us provide you with improved products and services – for example when we ask you to fill in a survey or questionnaire.
In addition to the uses specified below, we may use information provided by you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- monitor, develop and improve our products and services;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service including to contact you with service messages. By way of example, if any service for which you have registered is no longer available, we may contact you to let you know that it has closed and inform you of any similar services offered by us and/or any company within our group of companies and/or a third party partner on our behalf.
How personal information stored and protected
We understand that the security of your information is important to you. We also understand that our continued success as accommodation provider on the web relies on our ability to communicate with you in a secure manner. We adhere to the highest standards of decency, fairness, and integrity in our operations. We use several measures to authenticate your identity when you visit our site. We also take steps to protect your information as it travels the internet, and to make sure all information is as secure as possible against unauthorized access and use (for example, by hackers). We review our security measures regularly. Despite our best efforts, and the best efforts of other firms, "perfect security" does not exist on the internet, or anywhere else. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You should not share your user name and password with other people. If you think you might lose or forget these identifiers, write them down and keep each in a separate place.
Any email between you and the JIH is not encrypted. It will be stored securely within our corporate firewall (see below).
Data within our walls
The information we collect about people visiting the site is stored in secure environments that are not available to any other individual or party. We have mechanisms in place to protect data. One such mechanism is called a "firewall." A firewall is a barrier that allows only authorised traffic through. It safeguards our computer systems and your information. We also use system and application logs to track all access. We review these logs periodically and investigate any anomalies or discrepancies.
Please contact us if any of the data we hold about you becomes inaccurate and if you have any queries or concerns about the data we are holding about you. Also we welcome your feedback about what you like or don't like about our sites. Your feedback is stored on a secure internal system that allows the appropriate person to respond to you. Please contact us through our Contact us section.
Linking to external sites
By submitting your information, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. You should review this policy regularly, to note any changes as to how we collect and use personal information.
We thank you for reviewing this information. If you have any questions, please send us an e-mail through our Contact us section.